ePoster abstract submission
- Submitted abstracts should include non-published data.
- Abstracts previously presented will not be accepted.
- All ePoster abstracts accepted for presentation will be published on the conference website under Poster Gallery prior to the conference.
- Abstracts may not be edited/updated after final submission.
- Your abstract is not successfully submitted until you receive a confirmation e-mail after clicking the final submit button. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail, please contact us. (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- You must bring the printed version of your poster along with you to the conference venue
Note: All timings written in the schedule are UAE Standard time (GMT +4)
ePoster Abstract (Deadline 02 November 2022)
The submission link is at the bottom of this page. You must read and follow all the instructions. There is a cash prize for the best ePoster and the best ePoster will be offered a chance for a short Oral Presentation.
Abstract layout - Abstracts must be submitted with the following sections:
- Background and Objectives
The total word count should not exceed 500. Tables and figures can be added if required but in all cases, the total word count should not exceed 500 words (including, tables, figures, and references). References are not obligatory.
- Please prepare your E-Poster as a 1-page/slide in landscape orientation in PowerPoint and then save it as pdf and jpg image.
- Choose a widescreen layout. The aspect ratio (ratio of width to height) should ideally be set to ’16:9′ (13.3x7.5 inch size is predefined in PowerPoint). You can have 2 to 4 columns maximum.
- Fonts should be sans-serif (e.g., Arial, Calibri, etc.). Use a reasonable font size but it should not be smaller than 10 point.
- Both pdf and jpg files are required to be submitted.
- More than one author can be mentioned in the ePoster but only the corresponding author will submit the poster.